Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Australian Tourist travelling to Thailand longer than 30 days

edited October 2009 in - Thailand
I'm an Australian living in France and wanting to go to Thailand for a 6 week holiday. I have read I don't need one for 30 days or less, but I am wanting to go for 6 weeks. Can someone please tell me who to contact about getting a visa for 2 mth stay? Thanks! :)


  • edited 4:11AM
    Hi there. The best thing to do would be to get in touch with the Thai Embassy in France. Here are their contact details:

    Thailand Embassy , France
    8, Rue Greuze
    Phone: +33-1 5626-5050
    Fax: +33-1 5626-0445 / +33-1 5626-0446
    Email: [email protected]

    They should be able to tell you what you need to do to get a 6 week visa. You'll probably need to send off your passport along with an application form and passport photos, and a fee of around 30 Euros.

    Hope this helps:)
Sign In or Register to comment.