Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visa for Russia

edited October 2009 in Visa and Passport
Hi i,ve got a Polish passport, live in England and want to visit Russia! Does any one know if it is easy to get a visa? Can I fill forms in online or do I need to go in person? any help greatfull. Thanks


  • edited 9:25PM
    To obtain tourist visa you need a valid passport, a Visa Support Letter and a booking confirmation from the hotel. Having all these documents you can apply for Russian Visa in the Russian consulate in your country or in the country you are live now.
    We can provide a Visa Support Letter to Russia (it is the same as a Tourist Voucher and an Invitation) to you. In this case you need to fill in the form in our website The price for single visa is 18 euro. You can make the payment by the link given in this site. It's very easy and fast :)))
    To contact me directly you may use my email [email protected] I will answer any your questions.

  • edited 9:25PM
    I am Having an Indian Passport. How do I get a Russian Visa? I stay in the UAE
  • edited 9:25PM
    Would you tell me for how long do you plan to stay in Russia? Will you stay in the hotel or in friends' appartment?

    And it would be better if you write in my email [email protected] Thank you )))
  • edited 9:25PM
    i have a friend who wants to visit me in the uk.from russia.what documents would she need..
  • edited 9:25PM
    dear Sir,
    We are from dhaka Bangladesh.we are tour operator.our company name is subarashi tours since 2000.we always work with japaneese people,but now tourist comming from U.S.A ,EUROPE.but we dont have tourist agents in Russia although i studied in kharkov now we want to make agreement with a Russian tour oparator who can send tourist from Russia at the same time we also send tourist from our please if such company we need.
    wating for reply.
    best wishes,
    shameem ahsan
    d.managing director.
    subarashi tours.
Sign In or Register to comment.