Holiday in the US wanting to study in mexco

edited November 2009 in - Mexico
hey guys,

I need your help. I am currently on holiday in the US with a filipino passport. I have an american visa.i would like to learn spanish in Mexico for a 5-6 weeks. I know i need a visa but can i apply for the visa here in the states despite not actually living here at the moment? or do i have to go back to my country just to do the visa. Thanks alot for any help!


Leave a Comment