Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Visa requirements for Mexico holiday

edited December 2009 in - Mexico
I am a South African working in Canada. I do not have Canadian residency as yet. Where would I get a visa for a holiday to Mexico? What is a FMT form and where would I get this? I will be travelling during Jan 2010.


  • edited 1:42AM

    Whatever your nationality, and whatever country you are in, to get a visa you need to contact the nearest Mexican Embassy, in this case the Mexican Embassy in Canada. Go to Google and type in "Mexican Embassy in Canada" and you get their website address:

    They have a contact phone number under their "Contact Us" link. They will tell you everything you need to know about getting a visa and an FMT form for entering Mexico.

Sign In or Register to comment.