moving to england

edited December 2009 in Visa and Passport
Me and my children will be moving to england for 3 years can anyone tell me if we will need visa's to do so?


  • edited November -1
    Hi Princesca
    Whether or not you require a visa to immigrate to the UK would depend on your nationality. EU nationals do not need a visa to work or reside in the UK, but all other foreign nationals will need a visa. If you would like more information on moving to the UK, visit

Leave a Comment