Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Regarding traveling in China about China Visa

edited December 2009 in Visa and Passport
Foreign travelers to China are required to have a visa, except for travel in HongKong only. The China visa should be obtained in advance before you enter china. US citizens can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for up to 30 days.
Visas for leisure travel to China are quite easy to get, usually granted for a one month stay. China Travel Agent will help you process your visa application after you have booked your trip to China with them. Detailed instructions and invitation letter will be sent to you upon receipt of your tour deposit. You can also apply directly at the Chinese embassies in Ottawa, Washington, DC, or at the consulates in the following cities. For other passport holders, please inquire at your nearest PRC embassies or consulates.

Washington, DC Embassy
2300 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008, USA
Tel: 202-328-2517

New York Consulate General
520 12th Ave.
New York, NY 10036, USA
Tel: 212-330-7409

Chicago Consulate General
100 West Erie St.
Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Tel: 312-573-3070

San Francisco Consulate General
1450 Laguna St.
San Francisco, CA 94115, USA

Los Angeles Consulate General
443 Shatto Place
Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
Tel: 213-380-2508

Houston Consulate General
3417 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 77006, USA
Tel: 713-524-4311

Chinese Embassy in Ottawa
515 St. Patrick Street
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5H3

China Visa Office in Hong Kong
5th Floor, Lower Block, China Resource Building
Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: 2827 1811

Beijing Tour
Sign In or Register to comment.