Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

My husband is Mexican does he need anything to travel within europe?

I am a UK citizen and my husband Mexican we want to take a vacation in Spain does he need any visa or can we just travel ....does anyine know??
Sign In or Register to comment.