Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

UK company asking me to wrok in Hong Kong, who do I pay tax to?

edited January 2010 in - Hong Kong
I have been asked by my UK cmpany to work and live in Hong Kong . My company imports goods from China to retail in the UK.
I have contacted the UK tax office, who say I am not liable to tax in the UK.
Can anyone advise me on who to contact regards tax in Hong Kong?
All the best Sandra
Sign In or Register to comment.