Visa for Gambia national to portugal

edited January 2010 in Visa and Passport
i am a gambia national and my husband is from portugal but we live in the uk and i have a eea resident card in my passport,we want to go to portugal on holiday do i need a visa to portugal can some one help me.


Leave a Comment