Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Long-term visa for spain

My boyfriend of one year is spanish and has been living with me in australia for the past year. We are planning to go back to spain for an unknown amount of time. Is there a way to get a longer visa than the usual 90 days? Is it as hard to get a working visa as it is for spanish people in australia? Im thinking the only way is to apply for a defacto visa?
Sign In or Register to comment.