Passport requirements for Spain?

edited February 2010 in - Spain and Portugal
Hi, i am going to spain on a golfing weekend 25th Feb Returning on the 1st March. My current UK passport expires on the 8th March.
Is it true that you need three months remaining on your passport?

Comments

• edited 10:37PM
    Hi, I spoke to the foreign office the other day as I will only have one day left on my passport after I am due to return. The advised that Spain has no limitations regarding passport time and the only problem is if there is a delay that may keep you in the country after your passport expires.
    My passport runns out on the 1st August this year but in traveling on 19th March till the 21st March to Mallorca will i still be ok to travel.
    My UK British citizen passport expires 11 January 2011. I wish to visit Spain from June16 to June 29 2010. Will my passport be OK?
    Does Spain still require Advanced Passenger Information?
    I am worrying about my passport aswell. I am going to malaga on 7th of May till the 11th for a wedding and my passport is out of date in June. I rang the Spanish Embassy in Dublin and they had a recorded message saying you do not need 3 months validity on your passport, it just has to be in date until the day you leave so i think i should be ok. I jst hope I will because I've left it a bit late now to get a new passport!! I should really just trust the recorded message but I am still worrying!!!! Anyone any comments?
    I have got certificate of travel from home office and I would like to go to spain for holiday. I want to know can I go there with my document or not?