Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Spanish Visas for 6 month stay

edited February 2010 in - Spain and Portugal
I am looking to go to spain for 6 months. For 3 months I will be enrolled in a language school and can arrange a student visa for that. I then want to stay on and explore spain for another 3 months. It is possible to get a student visa for 3 months, fly to london, then come back to spain as a normal tourist and stay for another three months?


  • edited 1:12AM
    Hi my group and I approx 50 persons would be embarking on a round trip cruise from barcelona on 30th october 2010 to
    the11th november 2010 aboard royal caribbeans' brilliance of the seas. could you advise me whether we require an entry visa for barcelona seein that we are arriving in barcelona one day before before boarding the ship.
Sign In or Register to comment.