Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

what are the requirements in going to austria to have a sponsor visa if you are a pilipino like me.

I'm a filipino and I want to visit austria. My wife is there with a visa of immigrant she's barely 8 months there and still have no permanent job. My question is how can I visit my wife and what are the documents needed to acquire a sponsor visa. I really need your expertise on this because I want to be with my wife and mis her so much please help me. Thank you so much


  • edited 10:10PM
    You must call the Austrian Consulate/Embassy closest to you. They are the only ones who can give you this information. Rules change constantly. You need to present your papers and personal information to apply for a Visa. Call to be sure you can set up an appointment. Also, check with your own country to be sure of the re-entry rules after being out of your country. (this case, Austria) Some resorts hire foreigners. Check online to see what resorts are hiring. Maybe they can also help with Visas.
Sign In or Register to comment.