Does my American fianc


  • edited November -1

    He will need a visa to come here. Since he is not EU, he will likely need a reason as well (can you get married soon??). As you indicate, the tourist visa is for 3 months, but I think he will have to return to the US to get it renewed. Good luck.

Leave a Comment