Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

H1B holder, Do I need a Visa to UK

edited April 2010 in Visa and Passport
I am from Taiwan and currently I am holding H1B visa and working in U.S.A.
I would like to travel to U.K. for 10 days. Do I need a visa to U.K.?
Do I need to anything else in order to come back to U.S.A?

Thank you very much!
Sign In or Register to comment.