Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Zim passport: How to travel?

edited May 2010 in Visa and Passport
Hi All

I am originally from Zimbabwe and that is the passprot i still use. I have a Permanent Settlement Visa which i was granted to move to the UK - I have been here since April 04. It has never bothered me before but as my partner would like to take me away on holliday i am unsure as to what i need to do to travel on holliday with the passport i have - Please help?

I think i am also allowed to apply for a British Passport - Is this correct?

If i can apply for one - How long would it take? If not is there any way of me getting to go on holliday at all?

If you could help that would be great.

Best Regards
Sign In or Register to comment.