Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Divorced Father Traveling with minor child

My son has custodial custody of my granddaughter and we are traveling from Texas to a Turks & Caicos resort for vacation. The airline (AA) told us the only documentation necessary for the child (3 yr) is her valid passport. A travel agent friend says we might need an affidavit of consent from the non-custodial parent...does anyone know which one is correct?
Sign In or Register to comment.