I am thinking of making a trip to Slovenia with my wife within the next 2 or 3 years or so, as I have seen pictures of this beautiful country and plan to explore a bit.
Any information welcome, particularly:
1. When is the best time of year to go?
2. Any cheap (budget) hotels in Ljubljana?
3. How many days would be ideal to see the country - I am considering about 10 days
4. Is it easy to get around, as neither of us drive? From what I know, transport is extremely limited at weekends.
5. What do you recommend visiting? Any comments on the key attractions: Triglav, Bled, the sea, etc? We are in our fifties and do not like the party life.
Hvala (that's "thank you" in Slovene),