Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Schengen visa with Indefinite Leave to Remain

edited August 2010 in - Britain and Ireland
Hi, I would like to visit Italy as a tourist with my husband, the question is do I need to obtain visa for that? I am Russian with Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, my husband is British passport holder. I heard that if I travel with my husband I will not require a visa, is it correct?

Thank you very much in advance.
Sign In or Register to comment.