has anyone ever heard of a john godwin frank,

this guy john godwin frank has a daughter mary and he is a widower. anything yo know will be very helpful

Comments

• edited 1:26PM
    yESSSSSSSSSS,..MET HIM ON A DATING SITE;WIDOWER,DAUGHTER NAMED mARY...7y/o....lived in Virgia and had plans for an Lagos,Africa vacation;I was the woman he was searching for;kept in touch with me by email 2 times or more a day;called me from Africa 7-8 times;was from Spain but mother was from usa;Stated he was a christian man;US citizen now for 10yrs;had a accent;sent pictures of Mary and himself;In a hurry for me to love/trust him...wanted to marry m...take me to Virginia;sent touching love letters;encouraged questions from me...he asked me what my income was/what my house was worth;sent copy of flight reservations to see me...from Lagos to my city........then, saw your article and maybe...ty
    Yesssssssssssssss met him on a dating site, Mary daughter yes a vacation to aftica.I was the women he was searching for. Yes what Dutches said he said the samething to me and yes making me think
    Yes I have spoken & chatted with Godwin John Frank, he said he loved me and was coming after his vacation in Lagos Nigeria for 2 week to get me and take me to his home in virginia.He said he was a widower with a little girl named Mary. I had spoke to Mary on serveral occassions. Godwin told me that he was going to marry me and loved me too. This wasted time of my life wents on for 4 months he was coming and would come up with excuses he needed $ for customs to get his treasure to the US,he needed $ for Marys surgery , he needed $ for passport, he needed $ for Bta , he needed $ for food, the list goes on and on. He gave me a address in virgina I have relatives that live in the area, they checked, he don't live there, told him, he said he did, of course i am going to believe family. The email he used with me is godwin23401@yahoo.com This man/scammer knew i was on to him but kept pushing me even when I told him STOp He is still out there Be aware He will try anything to get u to give in. If there is anyone else out there that know this monster pass the word on.
    I spoke to Mary on serveral occassions. Godwin told me that he was going to marry me and loved me too. This wasted time of my life wents on for 4 months he was coming and would come up with excuses he needed $ for customs to get his treasure to the US,he needed $ for Marys surgery , he needed $ for passport,
    I spoke to Mary on serveral occassions. Godwin told me that he was going to marry me and loved me too. This wasted time of my life wents on for 4 months he was coming and would come up with excuses he needed $ for customs to get his treasure to the US,he needed $ for Marys surgery , he needed $ for passport.
    [url=http://www.backgroundfinder.com/]peoplefinder[/url]
    I have been talking to him he is useing the email godwin_1961@ yahoo.com and he told me all the samething and he loved me and gonna marrie me and gonna take me to VA and all that. I am the one for him and we are gonna be happy gonna come for me and be a family all the nine yards you know that man really knows how to get into your head

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler