Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

turkey back to england

edited October 2010 in World Wide
we have been living in turkey, i am british so is my partner and both our children, i have a residency permit and the children have 90 day visa's, i have recently separated from my partner as he went off with another women, due to lack of financial support we are having to move back to uk where my family are the flights are booked and now he says he will stop me leaving the country, does anyone know is there anything he can do to stop me returning to the uk with my british children?????
Sign In or Register to comment.