Bangalore Restaurant Suggestions

edited October 2010 in - India
I'm trying to find out what some of the popular restaurants are in Bangalore. I'd like to know recommendations for both business travellers and backpackers. What are vibey restaurants in the city? Where are the main restaurants? What type of food do they serve? And what are the general price ranges?

Thanks in advance.

• edited 6:35PM
    If you are going to bangalore try to visit koshys , it ia a very old restaurant and the recipies are mouth watering , it is in No. 39 Saint Marks Road, Bangalore.
  • edited February 2014

top 5 Tranding Restsurants in Bangalore:The black pearl,chutny chang,loft38,The Island,smoke house deli.

• I think my answer is late, but my answer will be help full for the forum. Here is a list of restaurants in Bangalore.
    1. Olde Bangalore
    2. Fava
    3. Aloro
    4. Harima
    5. Caperberry
    6. Vembanad
    7. Grasshopper
    8. Sana-di-ge
    9. Hotel Royal Senate
    10. Hunan
    11. Dum Pukht Jolly Nabobs
    12. Rim Naam
  • Restaurant suggestions will depends on your budget, If you can afford luxury then you can find Park plaza, Marriott, Delhi smoke house and so on like that and if you need budget hotels, you have to choose which hotels suits your budget. If you want to check out the hotels, then go through, where you can find and book hotels near your personal destination.