reciprocity fee for entry into Chile

edited December 2010 in South and Central America
I am a dual citizen of the UK and Australia. My UK passport is expired so I will be entering Chile on my Australian passport. Do you think I would still be able to be considered a UK citizen if i show my expired passport? Not keen on paying $60


  • edited November -1
    I am a US citizen and i paid 130.00 USD for a reciprocity fee good for the duration of your passport. Now if your passport will expire in two years, you have to pay another reciprocity when you go back.. kind of unfair

Leave a Comment