Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

moving to mexico

edited December 2010 in - Mexico
me and my son, 11 months, are going to move to mexico to be with my son's father. we plan on leaving the states mid feburary. i really dont know what is needed for us to actually make it there. i have a paper signed n noterized by my son's father stating that i can travel with him where ever. which was required for his passport. im confused about visas and everything else. if someone can plz help me it would be wonderful. i have tried to research it but everything i read says something different. thank you for your time.
Sign In or Register to comment.