Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Travelling to France from UK

edited January 2011 in Visa and Passport
My husband and I are going to France in two weeks. We were advised that he does not need a Schenghen visa as I am a UK citizen and he has a visa for the next two years (he has an identity card with biometrics on it). We were told that we just need to take our marriage certificate with us, does this have to be an original or is a copy ok?


Sign In or Register to comment.