Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Do I need to fill out an ESTA for USA?

edited February 2011 in - USA
does my partner need an esta to travel to new york.he has an italian passport.he lives in the uk


  • edited 3:58PM
    Yes, he needs to complete it online before departure. It takes a few minutes and is only a formality unless you have something dodgy on your profile. Bring a print out just in case although the ESTA is lodged on the US immigration system.
Sign In or Register to comment.