Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Assault charge

edited February 2011 in - General Europe
I have just been convicted (wrongly) of common assault in Western Australia. Will this prevent me from entering any countries in Europe?


  • edited February 2011
    As an Aussie passport holder you don't need a visa to visit any of the Schengen countries in Europe - and your conviction will not be uploaded to each country's immigration database. However, if you plan on applying for a working visa, or for an extension on the 90 days allowed in a given European country, then you must declare your conviction.
Sign In or Register to comment.