Applying for French working Visa while outside of home country

edited March 2011 in - France
I am applying for a French working Visa while spending 6 months in the U.S. I am from Australia and in the U.S. at the moment on a 6 month visitor Visa, and I am planning to go directly from the U.S. to France. I have been told by a few friends that they think I must go home to Australia first to apply for the French Working Visa. Does anyone know if I can apply for the French Visa from the U.S. without having to go back to Australia first?

Comments

• edited 3:28AM
    Im not sure.i would like to know the answer too..
    I am working in Eritrea applying for a French working Visa while spending 6 months in the Eritrea. I am from Ghana and in the Eritrea. at the moment on a 6 month visitor Visa, and I am planning to go directly from Eritrea to France. I have been told by a few friends that they think I must go home to Ghana first to apply for the French Working Visa. Does anyone know if I can apply for the French Visa from the French Embassy. without having to go back to Eritrea first?
    Hi, I live just outside Glasgow and considering working for 6-12 months in France as a Staff Nurse, unsure how to go about it, or who to contact, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler