Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Las vegas nightclub and bars

edited April 2011 in - USA
i am traveling to Las Vegas in a month, but i am coming from mexico, i wanted to know what you need to show to nightclubs and bars to be able to enter i am already 21, would they let me in if i only show my id from mexico or do i need to show my passaport or my vise? ( i wouldn't like to carry those two around just in case they get lost)


  • Its better if you carry your passport.
  • You may have problems carrying just your Mexican ID. If you're too nervous to carry your passport around (which I do understand), try getting a notarised copy of the ID page of your passport and showing them that.
Sign In or Register to comment.