Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Do I need ESTA or just an I-94W?

edited June 2011 in - USA
I am a British citizen living in Canada (Permanent Resident). I will be travelling by bus to Buffalo, NY, then sailing from NYC to Southampton England. Then travelling to France and Spain before sailing from Barcelona to Galveston, Texas. Then flying domestically to Detroit Michigan, then returning by bus to Canada.
Do I need to go through ESTA? Do I just need an I-94W since my arrivals and departures to the US are by land or sea? Or am I better to get ESTA just to cover myself? Cant get a straight answer from the US gov. travel agent or cruiseline websites.


  • edited 11:02AM
    hi sir, im a malaysian living in ireland do i need to app esta app or I-94 from pls let me know thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.