Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

List of Outbound Scandinavian Tour Operators

edited August 2011 in - Scandinavia
Hello,
I am looking for a list of Scandinavian Tours Operators offering high end travels to Asia.
I do not manage to find any scandinavian outbound TO listing or repertory but only those offering trips into scandinavia!
If you have tips on that i would be very grateful to receive it!
Thank you in advance for you help.
Charlotte

Comments

• edited 6:23AM
    Try Iventus Travel, Kinaresor or Kilroy Sverige.

For trips to South America visit www.pampastravel.se
    For trips to Scandinavia, Russia, The Baltic States and Iceland visit www.caminosvikingos.com
  • Hi, perhaps if you try to contact the members of the Swedish travel agency organisation
    Guess they will have the same in the other Scandinavian countries!
    Good Luck
    KInd regards
    Britt-Mari
    www. travelgatesweden.se
    Hi
    I have a luxury villa for rental in Le Marche Italy and am looking for agents to market it in Sweden,Norway & Finland. But I don't know where to start . Any ideas anyone? In case I can't find this page again, maybe you could e mail me?? Would be soooo grateful ! [email protected]
    Hej ¡ I would like to know where in Halmstad can I buy a flight ticket to Gran Canaria in November. Or please a list of TTOO in Sweden. Thanks.
    [email protected]
    Hi,

Looking for partners, travel agencies/agents in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland who would be interested in offering SPA tours to Lithuania, Druskininkai, one of the best balneology resorts in Europe.
    Anyone interested, please write [email protected]
    Darius
    Hello.. Im looking for Partners from Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain in offering tour packages to the beautiful Maldive Islands. Please contact me on [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.