Visa for Miami for Indian passport holder with indefinite leave to remain in UK

edited January 2012 in World Wide
A friend of mine has an Indian passport with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and is hoping to travel to Miami in the third week of January. I am pretty sure that he would need a visa, but was wondering:

1) Which one?
2) Where would he get his visa from? (he's based in London)
3) How long it would take to get his visa?

Thank you for any help you can give me.


Leave a Comment