Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

(Nigerian) student in Canada travelling to Cuba for Vacation. What is needed? Just TRV?

edited January 2012 in - Cuba
Any information would be greatly appreciated. AS far as i can tell my boyfriend who is going to University in NL Canada and is originally from Nigeria with a Nigerian Passport and Student Visa, we are planning a Vacation to Cuba and I know he will need a TRV but is that all he needs? If anyone has any information on this please let me know. I greatly appreciate it.
Sign In or Register to comment.