US into Canada border crossing

edited January 2012 in - Canada
This summer i am planning a trip to Canada with my friends. Im 16 and live in Missouri. My friends dad will be driving us up and into Canada. I will not have a parent with me. I am getting a passport. Is there anything else i will need to cross the border into Canada? I have heard about needing a letter from my mother giving me permission to go with the people taking me. Is that true and how fancy/official does the letter need to be and where can i get the letter approved or notified?


Leave a Comment