Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

American visa with criminal record?

edited February 2012 in - USA
I want to visit the US in August with my girlfriend, however I have a suspended sentence for drunk driving on my record. (I'm South African) Will I be able to get a US tourist visa? We want to stay for about three weeks.
Sign In or Register to comment.