Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Living in Paris and holiday in Greece

edited April 2009 in - Australia
My Husband and I are currently living in Paris for up to 3 months, we would also like to travel to Greece but understand that you can only be in a Shengen state for 3 months without Visa, Is there any way now that we can leave Paris and be able to re-enter Greece?


  • edited 9:01PM
    I propose to share an flat in lyon (FRANCE) ;ideallu located in the very centre ;it is an appartment of 80m2 in which 2 students live during 10months;it is free in july;august ,september
    if interest please mail to [email protected]
Sign In or Register to comment.