Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

My wife has got a visit visa to UK, can she apply from Schengen visa from within UK to visit france?

edited August 2012 in - France
My wife is going to visit me in UK, for that she has got a UK family/visit visa.
I wish to take her to France for 1 week while she is here in UK.
I want to know can she apply for a Schengen visa when she is here in UK?
or she will have to do it from India?
If the answer is yes, I would really appreciate if you let me know where can I do it or any good consultant service.


  • edited November 2012
    I don't think that's really possible, but maybe the Embassy in UK can arrange something for you and make a connection with the Embassy in India. You should contact them and they can inform you better.

    For more information on the Schengen application process please do check this guide

    Gather the required documents to prove that your wife is from India and all others that are required including the passport, health insurance and bank reports.
Sign In or Register to comment.