Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Passport renewal -Indian traveller in Australia

edited December 2015 in Visa and Passport
Hi guys,

I am on Bridging Visa A waiting for my Permanent residency decision to be made. My passport's expiring in May 2013, but m planning to travel in Dec.2012 and returning in Feb.2013...Do I need to renew my passport now or when I come back?

Yadz

Comments

• edited 4:05AM
    Hi Yadz,

Can you tell me which country you're from and where you are going? It's kind of hard to help you without that info...
    Oh sorry. M in Australia at the moment and planning to go to India...n' got a Indian passport...!@!
    I don't think you will need to renew your passport if you are returning in Feb 2013. But it is always good to be safe and get it done.
  • LOST MY PASSPORT AND NEED TO REPORT IT AND GET A REPLACEMENT. I AM FROM TAHITI AND NOW IS GUAM. URGENTLY NEED ASSISTANCE
  • @maryjane youmust go to the police station and report your passport missing and ask how to extend your stay until your document arrives.
    The nearest Tahitian Embassy is in the Phillipines
    Tahitian Embassy
    16th floor Pacific Star building-corner Sen. Gil Puyat Ext. and Makati avenues
    Makati City
    Philippines
    Phone
    +63-2-857-6900
    Fax
    +63-2-857-6948
    Email
    chancellerie.ambafrance.manille@gmail.com
    Website URL
    http://www.ambafrance-ph.org/

As you are from French Polynesia try contacting the French Honorary Consul in Guam for assistance

French Honorary Consulate in Agana, Guam is Joëlle Wainer, Honorary Consul
    Pacific Basin Traders Inc.
    PO Box 9819
    Tamuning 96931
    Guam

TELEPHONE(+1 671) 649 7277
    FAX(+1 671) 649 7166
    EMAILpbt@teleguam.net

Have you contacted your family and friends at home ? They should also seek assistance for you.
    Good luck