Recommendations for Turkey Resort?

edited August 2012 in - Turkey
I went to Kalkan last year and we absolutely loved it. It was a little pricier than other resorts but we did not mind as it was definatley more up market than some lets say - over commercial resorts. We are planning to go to Turkey again next year and I need a recommendation of a similar resort please. I have had Kas recommended but it's next door to Kalkan so in the same area. I have been to Turkey loads and Kalkan was definatly the best! been to Icmiler (Marmaris) 5 yrs ago but I hear it's like Blackpool now? Been to Kusadassi (hated it), Hiseranu (cheap & cheerful) then Kalkan - perfect, everything I love about Turkey. I know that you are thinking - well why not just go back to Kalkan?? I would, but my hubby does not like to go anywhere twice, help please???

Comments

• edited 6:09PM
    Have a look at Gumusluk on the Bodrum Peninsula - hasn't been over touristed and still has a lovely local feel to it. No big A?s there but some smaller family run hotels - Club Gumusluk to name one. Near by is Turgutreis which is a bit bigger but still not Blackpooled. A wide selection of accommodation there and good links by local dolmus to the rest of the area.
  • edited 6:09PM
    If you like the places you can go again to visit.there no problem to visit again.