Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Spain visa question

edited September 2012 in - Spain and Portugal

I am moving to the Malaga area in the future. My wife has duel citizenship in Ireland and the United States. I have only US citizenship. We have been married for 12 years.

Will I need to get a visa to work ? We are both free lance editors.


  • edited December 2013
    As neither of you has citizenship in a Schengen country, yes you will need a visa to work. Here's a link to an informative guide to Spain work permits
Sign In or Register to comment.