How is the taxi service in Noida?

edited March 2014 in - India
How is the taxi service in Noida? Will I be exploited by the local cab drivers if I hire one?

Comments

• edited 4:23AM
    Hey, speaking from my personal experience, if you don’t know the streets, there are high chances of you getting exploited by the cab drivers. Why don’t you book a cab service online? Check out Mega cabs in Noda or Quick cabs, they are the most preferred choice there.
  • There are many online services providing best taxi services in Noida. Search for taxies in Noida and choose from a wide variety of cars at economical rates. They provide airport transfer in Noida at fixed price. Taxi can also be booked for 4 hours/ 8 hours usage online. Book Taxi in Noida for half-day or full day requirements as well. Hire taxi for airport pickup/drop for IGI airport from/to Noida.
    Just call the radio cab services! There are plenty - easy cabs, mega cabs and so on.
    here are many online services providing best taxi services in Noida. Search for taxies in Noida and choose from a wide variety of cars at economical rates.
This discussion has been closed.