Visa requirements for Costa Rica

edited April 2009 in Caribbean
Hi, am a Caribbean man with a clear record, I like traveling to different Caribbean islands, my one wish is travel to Costa Rica but am a holder of a Dominica (commonwealth) Passport, do I need visa for entry? What are the Visa requirements for Costa Rica?

Comments

• edited 3:54PM
    Hi Carribbean Man ;

To travel to Costa Rica you don;t need a Visa , you can go there for 30 days with out visa.

Have a nice trip .
    Hi, I am an Irish Passport holder travelling to cost rica[san jose] for 8 days on business travel. Do I require a visa ?
    Hello,I am from Tanzania,I want to travell to Costarica for tourism what can I do?
    Maruti - you need a visa. There is no Costa Rica embassy in Africa though so you must apply via the UK or USA embassy. Please see here for details: http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/Costa_Rica/Costa_Rica3.html I suggest you email.

You can also use a Visa agency. They will be quicker and take a lot of stress out of the process. We recommend:
    Travel Visa Pro www.TravelVisaPro.com
    Global Visas www.globalvisas.com/us_immigration/us_tourist_visa__b2_.html
    hellow,i am ecuadorian,i want to travel to costa rica for tourism with ecuadorinan passport , Do i need visa?
    Hello,

I am American and travelling to Costa Rica at the end of March. My passport expires in May, will I have to renew it in order to enter the country? I read somewhere that my passport needs to be valid for 6 months after I arrive. Is this true for American citizens as well?

Thank you!
    How about Fiji nationals? Do they need a visa to enter Cost Rica and where can we can this?
    I am a US pro Photographer, do I need to get a work permit to photograph one wedding in Costa Rico, and if so where would I get one?
    Alejandro, thank you for answering my question,,,Well Costa Rica here i come,,,,another thing, Is US$ widely use there or advisable to change in their currency.

My dream is to visit all the latin american countries,,i have only managed to visit the Dom Republic,and i can't stop going there....I LOVE it so much i even bough properties there....

Advise,,:)
    I am Thai Police working in Haiti and holding G4 US visa, can I enter to your country, do I need to apply for another visa ?
    I have a friend from Tunisia
    he wants to come to Costa Rica
    how to get visa? is there any way?