Russian/American dual citizen with expired Russian passport

edited December 2012 in Visa and Passport
I live in the states, want to travel to Russia for a week. I can get a Passport certificate and travel to Moscow and start the renewal process there. Will I be able to leave Russia back to United States without my Russian passport?

Leave a Comment