right of entry?

edited February 2009 in - Spain and Portugal
I am a Filipino citizen married to a British citizen, I hold a UK visa with unlimited leave to remain and also hold a current shengen visa issued by france can I freely travel in all shengen states without any further documentation?


  • edited 2:11AM
    The Schengen visa is valid for all the countries included in the Schengen agreement, and one of them is Spain. Also it would be a good idea to double check with the Uk Embassy in Spain.

    Toni- www.nofrill-excursions.com
Sign In or Register to comment.