• edited 6:03PM
    must be fun^^
    are you going with friends?
    do you want go ski in seoul area?
    ya if my budget permit me to do so...^^
    Hi 3r1cl33

If you take a look at the weather forecast on sites such as weather.com you will be able to find out about the specific weather forecast for this time of year. I think it has already snowed once in Seoul already this month and so you should definitely be prepared for cold weather when you go there. There are lots of activities that you can do in Seoul and some parts of the city, like Gangnam, sometimes have snow machines that create snow on the sidewalks. There is also a great ice-skating rink close to Seoul Station. Seoul is a great place to visit during the winter as the city really gets into the winter spirit.

Have fun!
    Hi Sally_za

May i ask which transport accomodation sud i use to travel to Seoul from Incheon International Airport?
    hi all
    I wish to travel to Seoul on 3 November 2011
    whats the weather there and what types of clothes i need to wear
    thanks
    hi!we are planning to visit seoul & nami island this coming autumn.may we know the best month for autumn season where we could see the leaves changin its colors.thanks!
    Would you please tell me how to take a subway from Lotte Hotel to Dongdaemun? I haven't used a subway before but would like to give it a try this time. Thank you!
    hi i wana travel to busan with the help of any tour operator. can u suggest me any ? i wana travel in october last week.
    hI, Im planning to go skiing in Seoul in November. do u think it's a good time and where should i stay for a week holiday there? thanks