Travel Safety in Egypt

Comments

• edited 4:30PM
    HI SAMEH,I WANT TO KNOW,ARE TOURIST VISITING IN CAIRO,ALEXANDRIA,ASWAN,LUXER AND NILE CRUISE? HOW MANY TOURIST IN EGYPT THIS TIME? ARE INDIAN TOURIST ALSO THEIR? WILL SURE IF WE COME THERE, BE SAFE ? WE SHOULD VISIT THERE OR NOT.
    I would like to go to Egypt on the end of march. Im still planning my holiday, but i always wanted to go there... and this time you can find lots of good and cheap deals, as travel agencies are desperate to sell it. I want to know is it safe to be there right now? I want to go to Sharm el Sheikh. and how to get to cairo? Is it going to be possible to see everything what egypt has to offer? Pls advise!:)
    Regards
  • Hello Nishu,

I want you to know that Egypt its safe even if you see in the news that still there some problems
    The Pyramids in Cairo its open and also Luxor Temple and Aswan
    i just come back yesterday from the there with Nile CRZ ,,, it the best time to visit Upper Egypt now :-)

do not worry you will be in safe and you can see that when you come to Egypt

SAMEH
  • hello Rybka,

i like you to know that Sharm el Sheikh its safe right now and before also
    Sharm el Sheikh always far from the problems and if you like to come
    contact me and send what you like to do and i will help you

SAMEH AL-ABHAR
    Contracting & Operation Manager

sameh@sportsvoyages.com
    +2 012 75 62 161
    I don't think it is safe to travel to Egypt as there is economic chaos going there. It will take near about one year to settle it and everything going well with the new government's format.
    Just jumping into this forum and wanted to say thanks to everybody who has contributed to all of this great information. Very helpful... had been planning a trip but it looks as though I'll be traveling there at a later date!
    I am flying to sharm el sheikh on Monday 7th march with my partner and child, I am very concerned due to the news, are we safe to fly out and is it safe in and around the red sea resorts? I am very worried right now, please reply, thankyou
    i plan to visit egypt on 14 march.i will be arriving at cairo airport at 1:00 am. how can i go to my hotel when there is a curfew from mid night to 6:00 am ? same old story is it safe ? i want to know an honest answer,please.
    hello Claire,

Honesty Sharm its safe from the day one of demonstrations
    so do not worry now and when you will be there you will see that by yourself

N.B
    many tourist are there now

thanks
    SAMEH
    its will be safe at Sharm
    Dear ah pang,

Kindly check again your flight time with the ticketing office
    there is no international flight arrive Cairo after 00:00 till 06:00 due to the army curfew

thanks
    SAMEH
    Thank you for your reply Sameh, looking forward to seeing Egypt! :)
    You welcome Clarie and Please do not hesitate to contact me any time

Regards
    SAMEH AL-ABHAR
    Contracting & Operations Manager

Sports Voyages Travel
    Smash Holidays.com

111 ElThwra St, Helioples
    Tel: +202 22917879-202 22906956
    Fax: +202 22906956
    Mobile: +2 012 75 62 161
    sameh@sportsvoyages.com
    www.sportsvoyages.com
    www.smashholidays.com
    I have plans to visit Cairo this weekend, please tell me if Cairo Museum is open and is every thing now normal in Cairo.
    yes Rehan, the Egyptian Museum and all the sightseeings are open. welcome in Egypt
    Hi Sameh,

We have plans to visit Cairo in first week of June and would stay there for 2 days .Is it really safe to travel to Cairo in June ?.We havent booked any tickets or tours as yet and we are confused whether to travel or not.Please advice
    Hi Sameh,

we are planning to visit Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor for 12 days in mid April 2011. Is the situation in these cities stable & safe. We have 2 children coming along too. A little worried so please advise!

Thanks,
    Sue
    Dear Neetu,

Do not worry .. you can booking both and i can prove that Egypt its safe
    watch the TV and you will see

and for the price its good now

SAMEH
  • edited March 2011
    Dear Sue,

Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor are safe and its good price in April

AMEH AL-ABHAR
    Contracting & Operations Manager
    Sports Voyages Travel
    Hi
    I plan to go to sharm elsheik by Kuwait airlines it will stop in Sohag then going to Sharm
    is this safe trip?

Nada
  • edited March 2011
    Hello Nada,

Give me the flight No. and we can check for you

Sharm its safe and good prices now
    hi Nada, Sharm el Sheikh is safe now. you can spend some days relaxing on the Red Sea.
    Hi Sue, As I'm a tour operator in Egypt, So I ensure that we have a lot of guests come to Egypt on April. Egypt is safe and stable now. you can visit it freely without being worried at all.
    Hi I am planning a trip to Sharm el Sheikh this May. How is the situation with tourists now? Have the flights from Russia started coming?
    hi
    is Egypt safe to visit now? which area is more safest? i have a plan to visit on 23rd march
    we are an irish couple visiting cairo, aswan, luxor and hurghada on first week june, have been to egypt 3times before its paradise, how safe is it at the moment please advise thank you.
    I'm due to travel to Cairo on Tuesday 12th April. We have read of some small problems in Cairo where roadside traders were injured in some kind of small explosion. How safe is Cairo if this was aimed at people selling tourist trinkets?
    Hil
    hey me and my mates want to go cairo and shaam at the end of may/ begining of June. would it be safe to visit?anyone gong before then let me know how it is please
    Hi, anyone interested planing to travel from Uk to Egypt mid May 2011mainly cairo,alexandria, dahab as a group of tourists?, i wana join as this my frst time and i'm going alone.

Thanks
    Hi to all. I was once in Egypt and I ll be beck again for sure. Local people is great and i like Egypt so much. I'm not worry about politics things , much worry about sharks, because i don t have informations about that.