I am interested in learning more about living in Lagos. There is a chance that my husband could take a transfer there and I want to know if this is somewhere I would be comfortable living or not. I am very interested in living in another country but am also a 26 year old, American girl, and I am not sure how much adventure I can take.
Topics of interest:
1. Primary Language- I would be taking language classes prior to arrival.
2. Access to American goods. Will online stores ship there?
3. Safety- do I need a body guard. Articles make it sound that way.
4. Food and culture?
5. Having a dog there. I would be bringing a Samoyed, are there grooming salons, access to good dog food?
7. What are rent prices, where should we live?
8. Anything else I should know!