Egyptian visa

Comments

• edited 9:59AM
    Hi Dee,
    I received your notification concerning the entry visa in Luxor. You will have The visa at once you arrive in Luxor airport for only 15 USD.
    Do you like to make a day tour in Cairo to visit its masterpieces & landmarks ??? I have the pleasure to help you for that.
    Egyptian visa get it at the airport @ Cairo.
    its 15 $ us and for Jordan its 20$ us.
    its not hard customs at airport open 24 hrs/7.
    WITH Canadian visa get the visa at the airport.
    its $15.customs desk open 24/7 all year round
    Hey Adam,
    your father pays the same $15.no extras
    Hello Experts,

I'm the holder of Chinese Passport (Mainland) and Dutch PR (living in the Netherlands). Can I get the visa at airport or I'd better get visa before I go? Thanks.
    We are staying in cairo for a few nights from 22nd march, has anyone any suggestions for a mid priced hotel, clean, comfortable, friendly, we can only find very basic or very expensive, nothing in the middle. Has anyone any experience, any to avoid would help also. David
    Hi David,
    Not being forward, I am sure you are aware it is a really poor area and it is best not to stay there longer than necessary. It is best to just go there to see the pyramids and then make your way back to your resort as far away as possible and get back to enjoying the sun and drinks. The markets are a nightmare with the hassling from locals pulling you about and begging for money. If you are staying, the more expensive would be a better choice.
    Danni
    David.

There are some good hotels in Cairo at a reasonable price depending on what you are doing. The Karvin Hotel is a small hotel in Heliopolis and should have some good rates. We used to go there for the Indian Food. It is also in an area that is possible to walk around and quite close to the airport. A taxi downtown should not be more that 15 - 20 EGP
    Hi there experts.

I am South African and am on holiday in France at the moment. I would like to go to Egypt for a while before returning home. Is it possible for me to get a visa upon arrival in Egypt, or a consulate here in France. I've heard that South Africans need to apply for visas in there home country. Please can you help.

Regards Gareth
    Hello Gazza

Sorry Gazza You Should To Get Your Visa Before Your Arrival,,,,,,,, May Be Another Time You Can Visit Egpt

See You Soon
    Best Regards
    Mona Shawky
    Hello David

You Can Reserve Grand Pyramids Hotel It Is Very Good Hotel With Very Good Staff Also With Good Price..... I Can Help You To Reserve It With Good Price

Best Regards
    MonaShawky
    Hi..i'm Indoneasian n planned to visiting my friends di Egypt next month.can i get the entry visa at cairo airport? please help n thanks
    best regards
    Dear All,

Please kindly confirm, whether I will need to obtain a Visa from the Egyptian Embassy in London. I'm going to 1 week package holiday, booked via Travel Agency, who confirmed, that Visa can be obtained on the Egyptian Airport for a fee.
    I'm a bit worried, that as a UK Resident, (living in the country for 7 years) but Czech National this will not affect me.

Your help is highly appreciated,
    Thank you for your time,
    Klara
    We are flying to London via Cairo in August. Do we, as South African citzens, need transit Visas? If we do, are they available at Cairo Airport?
    Kindest regards. Christo Pienaar, RSA
    If you are not leaving the airport, you do not require visas. If in transit you are not considered to have entered the country.
    Christo, you have to get the entry visa from the Egyptian ambassy in London before you come to Egypt. If you need my assistance in arranging your itinerary, with pleasure.
    hi i m gonna be in a transit just on the airport for 6 hours so do i need a transit visa . i m indian citizen . if i do need a visa how would i get it
    Regards
    Hello, I am an Australian citizen who will be travelling through Egypt for 6 days as a tourist in June on my Australian passport. I am wondering whether it is still possible for Australian's to obatin tourist visa's at Cairo airport upon arrival?
    Thanks a lot,
    Monica
    Yes Monica. Austrailians can get the entry visa to Egypt upon arrival to Cairo Airport. By the way, I can help you for arranging an itinerary to tour Egypt for 06 days beside reserving your hotels, Nile Cruise, Egyptologist Guide,...etc.
    Hi, I will be travelling to Cairo on the 3/4/09 with my daughter and her friend who are both 15. Can I purchase my visas at the airport on arrival, if so where from and for how much each please. Thank you

Diane
    Hi Diana, getting visa upon arrival in Cairo Airport depend on ur nationality. So please advise me about it & I'll reply u ASAP. Also If you are looking for someone to arrange a trip for u in Egypt, I'll be more honorable to help u. thanks.
    Hi and thank you for your reply.

In answer to your question, I am English. I am planning to stay In Egypt for at least a month as I am looking at relocating permanently to Egypt. I have already made enquiries at a college to enrole on an Arabic course as I think it is important I learn the language and am in contact with some letting agents regarding renting a suitable apartment for myself and my daughter. I will also be looking at em0loyment opportunities during my visit, possibly English Teacher. Any assistance or advise you may be able to offer would be grately appreciated. I will also be arranging my own flights over the internet. The last time I visited in January it was arranged through my local travel agent, but they only deal with hotels which would be far too expensive.

Any advice you csn gve on the visas at the airport and accommodation or floights would be much appreciated and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Thank you

Diane
    I'm flying Johannesburg to Cairo to London (I have an Egyptian visa but it expires on the 9th of June). I fly back London to Cairo to Johannesburg on the 12 th of June. When landing from London is there is a period of about 5 hours that I have to wait at Cairo Int airport before my flight departs for Johannesburg (I am South African). The flight is on the 12th of June. Will I be ok to wait in the airport building or do I have to get another visa after departing from London and waiting to fly to Johannesburg when I'm in Cairo ?

Derick
    Hi

I DO NOT APPEAR TO HAVE RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM YOU FROM MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE OF A DAY AGO. AS MY VISIT IS IMMINENT I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE REGARDING OBTAINING A VISA AT CAIRO AIRPORT AND NASSISTANCE WITH THE TRIP IN GENERAL.

i LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR URGENT REPLY

THANKS YOU

DIANE
    Hi Diane, Sorry for late responce. As u holds english passport so u Will have the visa in Cairo Airport.
    Thank you.

Am i correct in saying that i will need to pay for these 3 visa in US$? Where do we go upon arrival to obtsin the visa and how much are they each please?

Please let me know as soon as you can

Thank you

Diane
    Hi

I do not appear to have received a reply to my message yesterday about visas being obtained at cairo airport. please advise where we should go upon arrival at the airport to obtain the visas, if we need to purchase them in US$ and how much they are each visa.

Thank you

Diane
    My wife and I will fly from Johannesburg to London via Cairo (Egypt Air) on 6 August 2009.Our lay over in Cairo is 6 hours exactly (arrive 06h45 depart 12h45). Wil we require transit visas? Thank you kindly for your response.
    hi there,

After reading the above comments i have found that on arrival i will be able to purchase a tourist visa as i'm an aussie. do they take most currencies or should i have egyptian currency for the visa payment? If i do use there currency do you know how much it would be?

thanks for your help :)
    Bueller - they will accept most currencies, and have a bureax de change and ATM close by to help with the conversion.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler