Best time to travel Bali, Indonesia visit

Comments

• edited November -1
    Singapore Airlines do great deals between these destinations as do a lot of other airlines.
  • edited November -1
    I am planning to travel during Chinese New Year from Singapore in January 2012. Anybody will advice me against it?
  • edited September 2011
    This is a great time to visit Bali. There will be some celebrations in the big cities and busy areas of the island like Denpasar and Kuta but the rest of the island will not be too effected. If you visit these areas hotel prices and availabilty may vary so make you check in advance.
  • edited November -1
    I am Burmese nationality, my passport will expire after 5months & can I go to visit Indonesia?
  • edited November -1
    I am Burmese nationality & my pass port will expire after 5 months. Can I go to visit Indonesia?
  • edited November -1
    hi friends i want to travel to indonisa can u help me i want to now how much will cost i want to spend more then 10 day in Jakarta i want to no in us dollars i will stay in some few day in hotel and some day i will stay in my friend can i let me now how us dollore i need i will fly from dubai to indonis ????????????? plzzzz
  • edited November -1
    Hi, I am going to visit Bali in late October and would like know if the weather is good during this period. Can someone please also recomend some activities that are a must during a visit to Bali?
  • edited November -1
    hi, im yudha from indonesia, i live in jakarta

There is much to do in bali. From shopping to sightseeing to just chilling. If your into souvenirs, you can go, almost everywhere has a souvenir tall. You can also check out their malls like Bali Mal, Galleria (duty-free) and much more.
    There are also department stores like sogo and centrino in Bali Kartika Plaza near Kuta and Matahari in Bali Mal, the stuff there are pretty nice, and the prices are pretty good. Dont forget Kuta street and all the shoplots around it.
    You can also take a tour of the island. they'll take you to a lot of places like aromatheraphy orchard, temples, cultural shows and sights.
    Lastly, the beach. Its nice enough in Kuta, although it can't beat the private beaches of nusa dua or the bay of jimbaran.
    stayed there, in AHIMSA (great, totally off beat)

So, enjoy your trip, its a nice place to be.
    If you have anymore questions like about hotels or anything else in jakarta and bali,just mail me at (yudhapermanas@yahoo.com).
  • edited November -1
    I am planning to travel to Bali on March 2012. Is it a great time to visit Bali? What is the cost for 5days?
  • edited November -1
    Will i be able to see green paddy in july?When is paddy harvesting season?
  • edited November -1
    I am traveling alone to Bali, 28th Of March 12 , the first night i would stay in Ubud , any good advices?
    i prefer private beaches , not so many people and i also knew about this nice island call Gili
    i hope an answer
  • edited November -1
    Is Bali a scuba / snorkeling destination?
  • edited November -1
    How long should we stay in Blai to see everything we want ot see, I was thinking maybe 5 days?? with a private driver? Would like ot stay on the beach and have free wifi. We also would like ot travel to Borneo and Komodo Island, is it difficult to go to thse two places if we book on arrival only? Or is best to book before to go to those two place from Bali.
    Also is Surayabay part of Bali?
    JoAn
  • edited November -1
    Imeant Bali I spelled it wrong, sorry
    JoAn
  • edited November -1
    Am traveling to Bali in end of august with my three boys they r into fishing and diving my concerns are about transportation there from place to place and the other concern in tsunami. Dose anyone know about these thing? Thank u
    Nancy
  • edited November -1
    The probability of encountering heavy showers and high humidity is highest from December to March. From June to September, the humidity is low and thus there is little rain in lowland coastal areas. Typically, tourists flock to Bali during the dry season (May to September) and some hotels may charge a peak season rate. If you would like to avoid the crowd, you may visit Bali in April or October which are the months between the wet and dry season.

http://atripidea.com/destinations.php?destination=54|Bali
  • edited November -1
    I'm planning to travel to Bali on September 4th and I've heard that time is the rainy and cloudy.is it true or not???
  • edited November -1
    I had been living in Bali for 2 years. Here is my recommendation: January until early March is a rainy seasons and also low season after new year eve, so you can get lower fare for hotel. End of March-Early June is one of the best seasons since not many tourist around, so you can enjoy Bali without any traffic jam especially in Kuta. Mid June-July is big holiday season for Indonesian, so pretty much hectic with local tourists. June-August, you may find windy nights and also highly recommended time to visit Bali. Sept-December would be also the high season with sunny days all around, Australians are everywhere since its becoming their first getaway for the youngsters.
    Bali offers many things from culture (dance,painting), dining, night life & eco travel. There are two annual conferences for writers & yoga enthusiasts in Ubud.
    If you enjoy the water sport, Bali is heaven for its colorful collar and fishes. One of the best is Menjangan Island, breathtaking underwater experience, Amed and also Tulamben for the beginners.
    Be careful when you're using money exchange in Kuta street. Nusa Dua & Jimbaran are great places to explore the best beaches in the island of gods.
  • edited November -1
    I would like to go to bali on next year Feb'14 because of promotion flight. Is it suitable for us to go? and compulsory they will be raining for everyday??
  • edited November -1
    Best Season to Visit Bali - Bali experiences tropical weather all throughout the year due to its location near the equator. Tourists keep coming on to Bali all round the year in search of relax and peaceful holidays. So it's very important to know in advance when to visit Bali in Indonesia. Bali is an all season place as far as weather is concerned. However there are certain months in a year when it's become to humid in Bali. The ideal season to visit Bali is between March and September. This period is best for beach lovers as the day temperature remains good. It may rain sometimes during the day but it will fresh the air and bring more joy and fun for the tourists.

Where to Stay and Party in Bali:
    The biggest resorts are the party towns of Kuta and Legian, with the more subdued beaches at Lovina and Candi Dasa. Most visitors also spent time in Ubud, whose mainstays continued to be paintings, carving, dancing and music making. The islands east of Bali, called Nusa Tenggara, also attract big crowds, particularly Lombok, with its beautiful beaches and temples.
  • We lived there for a year and found it was lovely all year round. Sure it rains but only for a bit(mostly in October-April) and when it stops it dries up really fast and sometimes you never even knew it had rained.
  • Conred Bali beackons from its beach of golden sand ,a highly personalized luxary and timeless style. My favourite place in Bali which you just must go and see is heading West from Denpasar about an hour and a half away a little place called Medewi. Just like what all of Bali was like 25 years ago, amazing. Expect to pay from $30 per night there for accommodation and then everything else costs next to nothing. Medewi is just a small beach in the middle of nowhere which is a great place to try surfing for the first time if there in the off season and the people are incredible.
  • edited June 2014

According
    to climate between May and July is the best time to visit Bali and most
    visitors prefer to visit this Island during this time of the year. However, if
    you want to enjoy surfing there then May till October is the best good time to
    visit this wonderful Island. Get more details about its water by visiting:

http://www.indonesiapoint.com/tourist-attractions/bali/bali-weather.html

• edited June 2014
    I had a great chance to visit the Bali state of Indonesia this past year through the bus tours. We stay there in a resort near of the Tanah Lot.  It was a rich cultural and romantic one. The place is frequented by lots of tourists and locals, especially during the afternoon hours when the sunset view is breathtakingly magnificent.
  • edited June 2014
    Hello everyone!

I have been living in Bali for 2 years now and thus can reccomend that the best time to travel in Bali, Indonesia is summer time - june, july, august. The weather is great and there is much less humidity in the air :), before raining season (before December) and after the raining season (starting from second part of February)!

And by the way, if you are planning our vacation in Bali, and you wanna spend your time being adventurous and healthy, you should consider joining my yoga retreats! Really! 

For example in august we are having 10 days Bali Island Exploration and Yoga Retreat, which is full of activities! You will find more information on my website
    www.exclusiveyogaretreats.com

or on Facebook
    www.facebook.com/exclusiveyogaretreats4u

Namaste.

Arina De La Joya
  • hi everyone,

Get yer trip to Sangihe island. the northernmost part of Indonesia.

For more details about this island, please visit www.DiscoverSangihe.jimdo.com

Happy Holiday!

Marsello
  • If u need some helps for traveling to bali or lombok,, u can ask me .

• There is no necessarily best time to visit Bali, it has great weather all year round! If you're looking for resorts, let me recommend The Laguna Bali which is great if you're looking for a touch of luxury.
  • Hello,

We are a family of 5 (3 kids ages 3, 6, 10) from USA, and arrived in Jakarta a week ago. We are planning to drive to Bali in our own car. We have 10 days to drive to Bali and back to Jakarta. Is this trip doable ? Any opinion or advice is much Appreciated.

Khan.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler