Do i require a Visa to enter Egypt?

Comments

• yes you can ... it cost 15 $

SAMEH AL-ABHAR
    Contracting & Operation Manager
    sameh@sportsvoyages.com
  • edited 9:37AM
    hiii iam a venezuelean citizen , can i get the visa to egypt on arrival ??
    Hello .
    Its Better to get it from Egyptian embassy in Venezuela

Sports Voyages Travel
    so like that it will coast the same money "15 dollars ?? "
    I am an Israeli citizen, I was wondering is Sinai OK for Israelis right now- security wise.
    My husband and i come every year for scuba and relaxation, we are just a little concerned right now. can you advise?
    hello dido, Venzuelian holding passports get the entry visa to Egypt once they arrive in cairo airport. don't worry.
    yes, dido. just 15. USD for the entry visa
    thanks a lot Antoinette :)
    Hi I am Pakistani passport holder with a valid UK resindence visa, do I need a visa for visiting South Sinai (Sharm El Sheikh) for 5 nights as a tourist? Many Thanks in advance for your assistance
    hi Sal85, of course yes, you need to apply for the visa upon your arrival in sharm el sheikh airport or it is better to get it from the egyptian embassy in london before your arrival.
    HI. I am a Sierra Leonean residing in the UK. I have a Sierra Leone passport with a UK residence permit. I am looking to go for 1week holiday to Egypt Sharm El Sheikh. Will i need a visa before departing?? Thanks Aisha.
    Hi

I am a Singaporean, living and working in London. I am planning to go to Sharm el Shiek at the end of June. The problem is my current uk visa is due to expire in august, the egyptian consulate website says non EU passports need to have at least 6 months valid on their passports. I can't renew my visa more than a month before its due to expire. Does that mean that i would definitely be refused the egyptian visa if i apply for it? What other options do I have?

thanks and regards
    Pei
    Hello im a filipino passport holder. Im aware that visiting sharm el sheikh, i dont need visa. But what if i want to visit outside south sinai, can i get it in sharm el sheikh airport? Thanks!
    Hello Chan, No, you can get the entry visa to Egypt from the Egyptian embassY in your country if you like to go outside Sharm el Sheikh.
    HI,am a kenyan citizen and i want to visit Egypt sharm el shekh for one week or two weeks,so should i need a visa or i will buy the visa in the airport when i arrive
    You will get the entry visa to Egypt once you arrival to Cairo airport or sharm el sheikh airport for 15.00 USD Per Person.
    Any requirements are mostly appreciated.
    My uk visa is expiring in 5 months time, will i still be eligible to apply for the egypt tourist visa? But I hold a Tanzanian passport.
    hello im irene currently working in saudi arabia as a nurse, im planning to visit cairo egypt only for 3 days,where can i get tourist visa in saudi? what are the requirements and how much it will cost me?

thanks
    Hi

I'm planning to go to sham el sheikh for a week holiday. Can anybody please please let me know, do I require a visa? I am a Tanzanian citizen passport holder but have UK resident visa, but which is expiring in november.

Please please please guide me.

Many thanks
    HELLO, I JUST LEARNED THAT PHIL. CITIZENS ARE REQUIRED TO GET A PRE-ARRIVAL VISA.... JUST WANNA KNOW WHERE COULD I GET IT, AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST....THANKS
    Hi! I'm a Filipino Citizen working as a nurse in Saudi Arabia. I'm planning to visit Egypt am I eligible to have a visa upon arrival in Egypt Airport? Thanks!
    Hi, i have a Kenyan passport but i live in Norway. Would like to take a rip to sharm el sheik for one week. Do i need a pre visa to get there? Thanks.

Rosa
    Hi, im returning to Egypt in December 2011 and have been told u can o longer get a visa on arrival at the airport. Is this correct and i also need the visa for 42 days,what should i do ? Im Australian.
    Thanx
    Sara
    hi sara,
    actually it's not confirmed yet and they still discuss it , however most of people think that it shall be refused because of the charter flights which is not a planned trip and people can travel at anytime they want getting vis on arrival.
    moses
    Moses
    Still not sure if that is a yes or no on getting the visa on arrival? Im holidaying and its my 4th trip.
    Thanx,
    Sara.
    no sara,
    you don't need to do it abroad as you can get it on arrival and have a nice vacation, may i know which places shall you go in egypt?
    Moses,
    Thanx for the help. I will hopefully travel to Sharm and Tanta after staying in Cairo for a while. It's still a bit unsettled there so hope it will be safe. I will stay with a family i have known for 4 years and en shalla have a great time and rest.

Sara.
    Hi! I live in sweden but i have a croatian passport and i am traveling next month to egypt to sham el sheikh! can i buy a visa when i enter the country or do i need to do something before?
    can somebody help me? Thanks
    hi marca,
    don't worry , you can get visa upon arrival.
    i have a Canadian passport do i need a visa to go to Egypt on a Vication